Syncrude Canada Ltd. is one of the world’s largest producers of synthetic crude oil from oil sands and the largest single source producer in Canada. With a nameplate capacity of 350,000 barrels per day of oil, or about 13% of Canada’s consumption, Syncrude demands the most innovative, cost effective and safe service providers.
In addition to maintenance, some of the services provided by RAC:
- Electrical (EHT, Cable pull, other)
- Mechanical (Pipefitting, valve shut-off)
- Crane Inspection
- Craft Labor
- Rope access Activities
- Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Client: Syncrude Canada
- General Contractor: RAC Group
- 30+ Rope Access Technicians and Skilled Trades People
- Zero first aid, medical aid, or LTA
- Operating multiple crews on various scopes of work.
- Full Time Safety and Project Management