RAC Group was chosen to plan and execute the post construction cleaning of the exterior of the building. The intricate and unique features of the building mean that platforms and decks could not be used effectively. A crew of eight technicians cleaned the entire structure over the course of 4 months, erasing any scars, dirt or debris from the new construction.
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Client: Bow Tower
- General Contractor: Ledcor Group
- 8 Rope Access Technicians
- 5000 on-rope hours
- Zero first aid, medical aid, or LTA
- Working elevation up to 236m (775’)