Our Winterization Programs are turnkey inspection, maintenance, and access solutions to help ensure that process equipment is able to operate efficiently even under harsh winter conditions.
Continual winterization maintenance can save you from the dangers involved with lines freezing, which can lead to costly unplanned outages. Our maintenance teams can install and repair heat tracing, remove any ice build-up from steam leaks that can create overhead hazards to equipment and personnel, and more.
A single winterization team can:
- Monitor process equipment conditions
- Access equipment via rope access
- Isolate equipment
- Remove and install insulation
- Troubleshoot, install, and repair heat trace
- De-isolate/put equipment back into service
- Remove ice build-up